The main difference between our Platinum and SmartMove package is that SmartMove requires tenant involvement so you'll need to know their email address to have the applicant complete the report. Our Platinum reports are zero tenant involvement. Both packages are intended for landlords but our SmartMove is our only report that offers the full credit score so you know exactly what the applicant's credit score is and you have the option to let the applicant pay for the report.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Platinum and SmartMove?
- SmartMove Sample Report
- Can SmartMove verify my renter's employment or rental history?
- Does SmartMove report unpaid rent to the credit bureau?
- Why can't I complete the entire SmartMove process without the renter?
- Is a SmartMove report a hard or soft pull on credit?
- SmartMove: What if renter doesn't have a SSN?