All of our screening reports are run from the SSN. Therefore we charge per tenant applicant and we do not apply discounts for married couples.
Articles in this section
- If I have already ordered a report with verification calls, is too late to change the employer or landlord info?
- Does RentPrep provide a landlord pay stubs or driver license or other identity verification?
- Am I required to give applicants a copy of their credit report and background check?
- What information do I need to start screening tenant applicants?
- Does RentPrep discount for married couples running two reports?
- Do I need tenant permission to do a background check?
- What is the average tenant's credit score?
- How should I deny a tenant applicant?
- My eviction record shows $0?
- In identity development... are matching names the same person or showing people with matching names?