Our Platinum report includes the Employment Verification. We will call your applicant's employer to verify employment and ask if the applicant is full or part-time, is the applicant currently employed, hire date, position, hourly or annual salary. We will compile our findings inside of your screening report. We will make up to three calls and take care of release forms requested by most employers.
Articles in this section
- If I have already ordered a report with verification calls, is too late to change the employer or landlord info?
- Does RentPrep provide a landlord pay stubs or driver license or other identity verification?
- Am I required to give applicants a copy of their credit report and background check?
- What information do I need to start screening tenant applicants?
- Does RentPrep discount for married couples running two reports?
- Do I need tenant permission to do a background check?
- What is the average tenant's credit score?
- How should I deny a tenant applicant?
- My eviction record shows $0?
- In identity development... are matching names the same person or showing people with matching names?